Recruitment Executive – Malta
This role will involve assisting the Human Resources Manager in the daily operations of the Human Resources. We are looking for a recruiter, with full cycle recruiting experience, to attract, screen, select and onboard qualified and suitable personnel to fill our job openings.
The goal is to attract top talent from our candidates’ pool, gain competitive advantage and fuel company’s growth.
· Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
· Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
· Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position
· Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
· Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc
· Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives.
· Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
· Screen candidates resumes and job applications
· Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule and update skills assessments when necessary
· Ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency based etc)
· Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
· Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
· Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
· Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
· Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data
· Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
· Provide analytical and well documented reports to the rest of the team
· Analysis of data re recruitment process (CVs received, Successful applicants, Rejected on 1st interview etc)
· Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
· Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong decision making skills
· Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
· Build networks to find suitable candidates.
· Preference will be given to applicants with experience in a similar role
Experience and qualifications
· Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel will be considered an asset
If you are interested in this position or know of anybody who may be, kindly send a copy of your latest CV in a Word Document format to Eli Foley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +356 27 204 518 for more information
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!