Regulatory Reporting Officer – Malta
The selected candidate will assist the Regulatory team in the preparation of regulatory returns, internal regulatory KPIs and other internal documents, as required.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Preparing regulatory returns (Statistical and Prudential) for timely submissions to the supervising authorities
· Daily monitoring of prudential requirements (capital adequacy, large exposures, liquidity, etc.)
· Assisting with new developments/projects to improve efficiency/productivity whilst raising the profile of the regulatory reporting development projects
· Providing necessary advice pertaining to regulatory implications of business decisions
· Assisting with queries from external auditors, regulators and other issues as required
· Assisting in the preparation of the Bank’s ICAAP
· Ensuring that appropriate controls are in place for all regulatory reporting procedures and that all supporting documentation is kept up-to-date
· Ensuring adherence to the latest regulatory directives, legislation, IFRS and best practice guidelines
· Liaising with senior management, auditors and regulators to assist with associated queries
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
· A qualified accountant with a strong background in regulatory reporting
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite applications in particular MS Excel
· Good analytical skills
· Pro-active and able to work on own initiative
· A will to learn and grow through personal development
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Maltese
· Experience in a similar function will be considered as an asset
If you are interested in this position or know of anybody who may be, Kindly send a copy of your latest CV in a Word Document format to Eli Foley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +356 27 204 518 for more information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!