Retail Senior Executive – Malta
We’re looking for a Retail Senior Executive for one of our clients.
Channel Management and Development:
· Ensure regular monitoring and reporting of sales so as to achieve agreed sales targets and/or exceeded where possible.
· Identify and implement retail sales strategies so as to maximize sales & experience opportunities for our clients, including the servicing aspect.
· Formulate retail sales, servicing and experience strategy to maximize our operational impact, and addressing the agreed segment priorities and development needs.
Day to Day Operation:
· Manage, motivate and develops the Retail team with the available set of managerial and process tools ( performance management, commissioning schemes, personal development & training, coaching, reporting, etc) so as to ensure agreed service levels are met and quality of service is maintained across the Retail channel within the agreed budgets and resources
· Manage the Retail Operations day to day running of the section in liaison with the Team and Outlet Leaders
· Periodically interacts with the customers and monitors the retail operations and feedback directly in the PoS environment.
· Budgeting & Planning
· Manage and control the Retail Operations Budget
· Ensure headcount requirement is maintained and meets scheduled demand for the retail channel.
· Ensure cost efficiency
· Define P&L budgets for retail Channel
· Monitor ongoing business performance, analyse variances versus forecasts; produce the related management reporting and suggest possible corrective actions.
Human Resources Management:
· Recruit, manage, motivate, coach and develop own staff, and facilitate the same process for franchise employees
· Contribute to the definition of the function’s organisation
· Acquisition and servicing targets
· Customer Experience & satisfaction measurement based on direct customer’s feedback
· Operational Efficiency & Gross Margin
· Essential Proven experience developing compelling commercial & pricing propositions
· Proven Experience in telecoms and/or IT managed service experience
· Proven experience in customer facing environment
· Demonstrate knowledge of Commercial contract issues
· Proven experience of operating in a rapidly changing environment, such as a major corporate organisation or start up
· Proven experience of managing negotiations of complex deals with suppliers and partners
· Advanced Excel (Pivot tables, Macros)
· Advance PowerPoint
If you are interested or know of anybody who may be, kindly send a copy of your latest CV in a Word Document format to Eli Foley on email@example.com or call +356 27 204 518 for more information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook.