RISK, FRAUD & PAYMENTS ANALYST
Our client is looking for a pro-active and eager fraud expert that can help develop the daily operations and analysis of the fraud team performances in order to remain in control of the company’s aggressive business growth in revenues, brands and clients. The professional will be part of the Payments, Fraud & Risk team and focusing on daily operations of multiple brands on our platform.
· Analysing data and performance regarding fraud, risk and anti-money laundering;
· Carrying out fraud checks and identifying potential fraud patterns on player accounts and deposits;
· Monitoring and reporting on customer activity, overall fraud and payments performances with the aim of reducing chargebacks, fraud and bonus abuse;
· Approving player pay outs;
· Advising on fraud tooling set up;
· Advising on new measures and processes to put into place to prevent and reduce fraud;
· Understanding all functionalities (or ‘customer rules’) of existing and new payment methods, the prepaid card product, the e-wallet product, card processing and bank transfer solutions;
· Monitoring competitor sites and continuously recommending improvements to our payments and antifraud products so that we adopt highly innovative and cutting edge payments and antifraud functionality to support the aggressive business growth;
· Interface with our development team to ensure our back-office and fraud rules adhere to the company guidelines and industry compliance requirements;
· Undertaking and providing business analysis to assist with the formulation of the fraud prevention strategy;
· Develop and implement process and procedures to mitigate fraud and financial loss relating to payment processing activities;
· Dealing with customer document verification;
· Support other departments (compliance, payments, internal audit, customer service) to ensure effective monitoring of anti-fraud activities throughout the company and solve queries about antifraud operations.
· 2+ years’ experience in antifraud operations of a large international online business;
· Track record of introducing creative and scalable antifraud solutions and an understanding of the link between payments functionality and fraud prevention;
· Experience of interpreting database data and other customer use analysis;
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to represent the Company in a professional capacity;
· Self-starter, hands-on approach, eye-for-detail and able to work autonomously;
· Natural curiosity and interest in fraud prevention in general;
· Ready to work on shift basis, including weekends.
The above position offers the opportunity to work within the fast-paced online industry along with a welcoming working environment and with further opportunities for personal growth. Furthermore, our dynamic, creative and successful team brings together the company strong ambitious drive and success towards the industry.