RISK, FRAUD & PAYMENTS ANALYST
Our client is looking for a dynamic Fraud Analyst to join their dedicated Risk, Payments and Fraud team. The ideal candidate would be able to work on their own initiative, think outside the box and have extensive fraud knowledge within the e-commerce sector.
· Fraud analysis, detection and prevention of high risk activity on multiple platforms;
· Withdrawal processing – Execute player withdrawals in lightning fast speed, ensuring that there is minimal financial loss towards the business relating to fraud or bonus abuse and ensuring players get paid in a swift and timely manner;
· Document Verification – Verify player documents in line with business needs at peak times ensuring any cut off periods are met for account verification;
· Chargeback Management – Manage the chargeback receipt and reply process for both Credit Card processing and Paypal processing;
· Affiliate Fraud investigation – Perform monthly Affiliate Fraud reviews in order to prevent Affiliate abuse and Affiliate fraud, mainly concentrating on CPA deals;
· Execute and Analyse reporting relating to Deposits, Registrations and PSP related risk tools.
· Monitor and Review system alarms as part of the internal fraud tool in order to detect and mitigate Fraud, AML and Risk threats;
· Identify areas for system and process developments in order to continue improving the overall RPF set up and platform functionality;
· Provide excellent communication to players and have a streamlined approach with customer support to ensure an overall smooth player experience;
· Consult with other areas of the business to ensure that any RPF related queries and subject matter are dealt with in a professional and correct manner.
· 2+ years’ experience within an anti-fraud e-commerce environment for a large international business;
· Track record of introducing creative and scalable antifraud solutions and an understanding of the link between payments functionality and fraud prevention;
· Experience of interpreting database data and other customer use analysis;
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to represent the Company in a professional capacity;
· Self-starter, hands-on approach, eye-for-detail and able to work autonomously;
· Natural curiosity and interest in fraud prevention in general.