Risk Management unit Manager – Malta
We are recruiting
Our client is seeking to recruit a Manager to join the Bank’s Risk Management Unit. If you are interested to join the Bank’s team and satisfy the requirements outlined hereunder, then we are interested in you.
Who they are
They are a leading financial institution and a key player in the Maltese market. Employing a team of more than 180, the Bank offers a full range of lending and savings solutions to both personal and business customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Contribute in achieving the unit objectives as formalized in periodic Risk Plans both directly and indirectly.
· Stand in when the Head of Unit is out of office.
· Perform ad hoc and other newly emerging tasks in line with service exigencies as dictated by both internal and external factors.
· Contribute to the development, implementation and updating of: risk and econometric models, risk metrics, risk management tools and other relevant risk management concepts.
· Be capable of conducting reasoned analysis and be ready to develop such analytical skills related to all other risks on an enterprise-wide basis.
· Be familiar with the most relevant applicable regulations.
· An Honours Degree level of Education in Economics, Business Management or Banking and Finance. (ideally Economics)
· 2 years’ experience working in a risk management environment.
· Excellent managerial skills and team development.
· Be able to analyse financial reports, cash flow forecasts and business plans and draw reasonable inferences and interpretations.
· Confident in using MS Office.
· Highly competent in report writing.
· Have an analytical disposition focused mainly on risk mitigation measures.
· Capable to interpret and work with numbers.
· A professional with excellent communication skills, committed and mature.
· Be confident and possess an acute eye for detail and works well under pressure.
· Be analytical and possess critical thinking.
If you are interested in this position or know of anybody who may be, Kindly send a copy of your latest CV in a Word Document format to Eli Foley on email@example.com or contact us on +356 27 204 518 for more information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!