Risk Manager in Poland
We are currently looking for experiences Risk Manager who have a solid background in Sports Betting and / or Trading to a rapidly-expanding international esports operator. As a specialist within the Trading Division, and utilizing strong judgment and decision-making skills, you will be responsible for analyzing betting patterns, controlling limits and executing customer risk profiling.
· Analysis of Trading & Betting practices & performance.
· The maintenance of all procedures related to the detection and processing of high-risk activity within customer accounts.
· Adding to & improving current analysis tools & software.
· Monitoring betting activity and (mainly live) betting markets
· Monitoring and optimizing risk management processes, suggesting improvements and assisting in the development of risk management tools
· Provide detailed analysis of sport, event & market performance.
· Supporting improvement of current trading operations.
· Analysis & management of profitable & unprofitable Sportsbook Customers.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a Trading or Risk Management Department.
· Strong knowledge and understanding of dynamic sports betting or esports.
· Experience with iGaming software (SBTech, OpenBet)
· Strong logical skills, together with a passion for numbers, spreadsheets and graphs.
· Expertise in preparation and analyzing of structured and unstructured data.
· A strong understanding and focus on trading risk.
· Ability and willingness to learn quickly and to develop as a professional.
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to work effectively as an individual and as a member of a team.
· Strong problem solving skill set.
· Able to make decisive decisions under pressure.
· Personable character with good communication skills.
· Self-motivated, quick-thinking, and pro-active.
· Ability to work shifts patterns, including weekends.
· Ability to travel to HQ office in Poland.