Russian Country Manager Remote
RUSSIAN AFFILIATE / COUNTRY MANAGER
This is a remote position and can be done from anywhere in the world
· Managing the Russian market as well as developing the present business and expanding our client’s network offering to the market.
· Lead the territory to achieve KPI’s (New & returning players, Player LTV and activity rates, Market revenue/profit/share, Market analysis and business intelligence etc.)
· The position calls for a targets oriented, independent/self-driven individual with high level of interpersonal skills and profound gaming and online business understanding.
· Overall responsibility of P&L for the market.
· Localize our clients network websites and marketing content and ensure this is current, updated and provides a competitive offering.
· Monitor market performance over all our network comprised of B2B partners, home brands, product portfolio, media channels and marketing plan.
· Coordinate with the CRM team the execution of marketing plan and monitor activity.
· Coordinate with the product division to ensure all product types are reflective of local market, culture and topicality.
· Ensure best customer experience is offered across all communication channels.
· Identify and initiate local payment options integration.
· Competent and confident to drive and manage market operations in matrix management.
· Analyse and feedback the management on unique needs of the business in the territory, areas for development and opportunities.
· Build a strong relationship with business partners, Media partners and Affiliates.
· Set and achieve territory targets.
· Maintain in-depth knowledge on market, competition, and regulatory situation.
· Excellent knowledge of the Russian market and language
· Passion for and strong knowledge of Online Gaming in the markets specifically Casino
· Previous experience managing and executing business plans
· Strong negotiation skills
· Strong network within the Online Gaming industry
· Ability to implement innovative solutions to business challenges and operational issue
· High level of presentation skills and usage of office applications
· Familiarity with sales and marketing in general and particularly Online marketing. – Marketing degree or similar will be an advantage
· 2+ years of online businesses and/or online gaming experience
· Russian – Native speaker, English – High level of written and spoken
To apply please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org