SALES AND CUSTOMER ASSISTANT – MALTA
Reporting to: Head of Department
Position Level: Admin Support
Department: Floriana/Luqa Regional Office L
· Working in a team in order to reach departmental goals on Personal Lines Business, predominantly consisting of Motor, Marine Hull, Home and Individual Health risks.
· Underwriting and issuing of quotations related to Personal Lines products generated via specific assigned brokers
· Issuing of policy documentation and related data inputting/invoicing in the Company’s systems
· Support and servicing of existing clients generated through brokers
· Generation of daily reports for distribution within the department
· General office duties, including liaison with the Administration Department on various matters.
· In the process of attaining an Insurance Qualification
· Minimum of O’Level Standard of Education
· Good time management skills
· Good Presentation Skills
· Negotiation Skills
· Strong communication skills – verbal and written
· Strong IT skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Strong analytical skills
· Be fluent in English and Maltese language
· Spanish/Portuguese would be considered a plus
· Work experience in customer facing positions and/or sales will be considered an asset
If you are interested or know of someone that could be, kindly send a copy of your latest CV in a word format to Eli Foley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +356 27 204 518 for more information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!