Sales Executives – Malta
The role involves approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business. Sales executives work to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible.
· Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
· Researching the market and related products;
· Presenting the product or service favourably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
Typical activities for sales executives generally include:
· Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
· Identifying new markets and business opportunities and arranging meetings with potential customers
· Visiting potential customers for new business and developing and maintaining relationships
· Maintaining and developing relationships with customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
· Determine customers’ needs and provide them with possible business solutions.
· Make initial customer contact through visits to prospect for new business;
· Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
· Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
· Gathering market and customer information;
· Gather information regarding market trends and provide feedback to the management upon which sales strategies can be formulated.
· Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
· Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
· Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
· Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
· Expected to reached sales targets
· Ability to work under pressure
· The ability and desire to sell;
· Excellent communication skills;
· A positive, confident and determined approach;
· A high degree of self-motivation and ambition;
· The skills to work both independently and as part of a team;
· Willingness and availability to travel
· Driven by achieving targets
· Experience in a similar role will be considered an asset
· For most sales positions, a full driving licence is essential.
If you are interested or know of someone that could be, kindly forward your CV in a word format to Eli Foley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +356 27 204 518 for further information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!