Salesforce Developer – Malta
· Develop Salesforce.com-based applications in VisualForce, Apex, AJAX, and other technologies.
· Conduct system and software testing and code reviews to ensure high code quality and design.
· Integrate external data sources and consumers with the Salesforce instance.
· Analyse and review business requirements and map Salesforce features based on requirements.
· Adjust data models and process flows in response to evolving business needs.
· Document code, applications, and security setup, and maintain standards.
· Conduct business reviews and develop recommendations for feature and application design and delivery.
· Stay abreast of changes and new features in Salesforce by reviewing release notes and participating in developer forums.
· Provide user support and training as needed.
· Focus on delivering solutions that meet business needs and generate user happiness.
Good subject matter knowledge in at least one Salesforce solution e.g. Salesforce.com / Force.com (or an equivalent CRM tool);
Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming and design, experience in using design patterns and ability to write clean, well-refactored maintainable code;
Able to demonstrate a solid understanding of the Salesforce solution technology stack and associated tools;
Experience developing on the Force.com platform with strong configuration & design skills
Solid knowledge of Visualforce and Apex;
Experience in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines;
3+ years development experience (Java, C#, Python or similar).
Ability to deconstruct complex business processes to produce simple, efficient, and effective results
Metadata migration between SFDC sandboxes and productions orgs (Change Sets and Eclipse)
Strong technical foundation including advanced structured programming – .Net or Java, understanding of relational database concepts and structures, knowledge of SQL, structured system analysis and design methods, etc.
Certified in at least one CRM solution preferably Salesforce.com to DEV401 level
Database knowledge / SQL scripts;
Experience with Agile development practices is a plus.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.