A client of ours, specialising in the Business Industry is seeking to recruit a Secretary.
– General secretarial duties such as filing and arranging meetings and events;
– Keeping databases organised;
– Planning executive’s trips;
– Conduct research to prepare necessary documents;
– Record meetings minutes;
– Answering incoming calls;
– Greet and interact with visitors and clients;
– Communicate with the company’s staff;
– Evaluate on-going processes and implement change when required;
– Training of new staff when required.
– Impressive organisational, planning and communication skills;
– Able to detect and solve problems;
– Gathering information and monitoring skills;
– Good team player and eye for detail;
– Confident and able to adapt easy.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com quoting “Secretary” in the subject field. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information and marital status.