SENIOR ACQUISITION MANAGER – FRENCH
FRENCH SPEAKING SENIOR ACQUISITION MANAGER
Our client are a leading online gaming group currently expanding our gaming operation in London and Malta.
In line with the company’s strategic direction, we are looking to recruit an Acquisition Manager for
the French speaking markets to join our highly motivated and experienced team. This is a key role
within the organisation and the selected candidate will possess strong online gaming experience in a
relative Affiliates and Acquisition management field within a casino and sportsbook environment
within French speaking markets.
The primary function of this role is to take overall responsibility of various online casino and
sportsbook acquisition activities. Responsibilities include; direct liaison with different departments to
ensure brand and campaign consistency. Using in-depth industry knowledge, this role will ensure
company growth in the French market. Being part of a successful and fast growing online company,
this role offers the right individual responsibility, great scope and the ability to shape and drive future
success of the business.
• Overall affiliate program management for the French market
• Refreshing creatives, links and all marketing tools
• Management of affiliates and key accounts
• Country specific affiliate reports
• Managing and constantly optimising Reward plans
• Evaluation of CPA campaigns
• Managing and optimising 3 rd party affiliate networks
• Monthly/weekly affiliate performance reports and overall performance reports
• Allocating affiliate budgets
• Making sure that affiliates adhere to our Terms and Conditions
• Acquisition of new partners
• Groups and segmentation of affiliates
• Negotiation of contracts
• Reputation and brand management ( affiliate program only)
• Managing communications externally and internally
• Liaising with graphic designers on creatives and marketing tools
• Identifying new business opportunities
• Competitive Intelligence on other affiliate programs, both Commercial and Industry related
• Work closely with the CRM and central affiliate teams to make sure that all affiliates get
communicated to regularly about offers and incentives.
• Work side by side with the Product team to determine the strategy forward and be up to
date with the latest product releases and upcoming events and promotions.
• Attending industry events and key affiliate exhibitions. Set up meetings with affiliates and
prepare a strategy for exhibitions together with booking space and coming up with ideas for
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work effectively in a diverse, high-energy team where a practical, hands-on
approach to tasks is the norm
• Experience in successfully managing affiliate related projects
• Fluency in French and English languages both written and spoken
• Ability to work as both an individual and in a team environment
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to adapt in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
• Have a sense of urgency in everything you do
• Excellent computer skills (experience with Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
• The ability to produce results whilst working under pressure