Senior Business Analyst – Malta
We are seeking to recruit two Senior Business Analysts to work in the Business Development team. The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for the Bank’s operational and IT needs in view of translating them into processes, system specifications and projects that will allow the Bank to achieve its ambitious business goals.
Duties and responsibilities
· Designing and documenting detailed specifications and plans for new activities, processes, products and services, as well as for any significant changes planned to existing activities
· High-level requirements definition through interviews and research
· Producing process maps and system flow diagrams
· Ensuring that exception, control, and management information reporting processes are considered
· Evaluating strategic options, for example in-house, subcontracted, RFI, RFP
· High-level project and resource planning, in particular for multi–disciplinary programmes, to include preparation of cost estimates and return on investment analysis
· Presentations to relevant committees and executives
· Presenting to and supporting the Bank’s new product committee
· Direct presentation of proposals
· Assisting business owners in the thinking and presentation process
Required knowledge, skills and experience
· At least five years’ experience of functional analysis and design within a financial services environment
· Project or programme management experience, possibly evidenced by professional certifications
· Significant experience in one or more of the following areas:
· Regulatory reporting
· Online retail or corporate banking with focus on UI/UX aspects
· Online corporate lending
· Payments and settlements
· Treasury processes and hedging instruments
· Prudential and financial reporting
· Wealth management and trading
· Intellectual curiosity and independence of thought, likely to be evidenced by a strong academic record
· Exceptional communication skills, with demonstrable ability to present effectively at all levels including executive management
· A highly-developed sense of teamwork and cooperation
· Experience in operating within a formal project management environment, although the firm’s size and philosophy both lend themselves to a process that, while not compromising on rigor, aims to be significantly less bureaucratic than in many larger organizations. The Bank’s key applications infrastructure is largely, although not exclusively, vendor-supplied, so experience of analysis in this form of environment would be an advantage
Interested candidates kindly send their CV to Eli Foley on email@example.com or call on 27 204 518 for more information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!