Senior Corporate Executive – Malta
· Supervising the corporate team who takes care of day-to-day administrative duties, preparing M&A’s, resolutions, minutes, share certificates and registers for companies, maintenance of companies, processing MFSA forms, preparation of client’s residence and citizenship forms and portfolios, internal contracts and dealing with employment law for internal purposes.
· The role also requires excellent relationship skills as you will be meeting with clients and liaising with local authorities.
· University degree in law or similar
· Have at least three years’ previous experience in a similar role
· Proficiency in Word and Excel
· You should be a meticulous, motivated, efficient and reliable person with excellent organisational skills
· Able to work independently and delegate duties to the corporate team
· Fluent in English while any other language will be considered an asset
If you are interested or know of someone that could be, kindly forward your CV in a word format to Eli Foley on email@example.com or call on +356 27 204 518 for further information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
Https://www.spotonconnections.com or call +356 27 204 518 for more information