Senior Database Administrator – Permanent
· World-wide company
· Fantastic career prospects
· Monitor, plan and develop the database
This Database Administrator role will find you joining a world-leading gaming company, representing a unique opportunity to get involved in the company’s continued expansion across the globe. You will be part of a group of performance-focused people in an environment that places emphasis on creating opportunities for learning and development for employees.
The Database Administrator role suits someone with a strong background in data administration, in particular utilising the PostgreSQL database management system, with an eagerness to enhance these Postgres skills and learn others such as MySQL and scripting languages such as Python. The company’s plan for future growth mean there are richer possibilities for the Database Administrator to enjoy career advancement opportunities in the future. Alongside the attractive salary there are benefits on offer such as health and life insurance.
· Get deeply involved in all aspects of planning, developing and maintaining the corporate Postgres database
· Closely monitor and assess database servers, resolving issues and enhancing performance
· Ensure database integrity, security and performance in partnership with other members of the team
· Safeguard future performance of the database by ensuring hardware is adequately sized and properly configured
· 2 or more years as a Database Administrator preferably using PostgreSQL
· Knowledge of scripting skills such as Python, Perl or Bash
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 35,000 – 45,000 plus health and life insurance benefits
For more information contact Alessandro Binetti confidentially on +356 2034 1566 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting IT infrastructure professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other IT infrastructure opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more IT infrastructure opportunities see http://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta