Senior Dynamic CRM Developers – Malta
Our client is seeking to recruit a Senior Dynamics CRM Developer to join the team in Malta. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading provider of innovative enterprise business solutions. This company, founded in 1989, specialises in implementing, integrating, optimising and maintaining enterprise solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics AX, CRM and Office365. They are working with multinational enterprises in industries such as Distribution, Retail, Manufacturing and Services.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Analysis, development & design of solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM (and possibly on other technologies in the Microsoft stack) in conjunction with other consultants and key-users based in Malta and in other countries
· Responsible for the implementation of Best Practices and High-Performance applications
· In collaboration with Project Managers and Business Consultants you will be responsible for the deployment, support and documentation of a wide range of software solutions
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS ROLE:
· You have an ICT (or related) degree (at Bachelor or Master level) or an appropriate qualification in the IT environment
· Minimum 5 years of Microsoft Dynamics CRM technical and functional experience
· Minimum 5 years developing .NET solutions
· Experience in developing for, implementing and supporting multi-national projects will be considered an asset
· Experience in cloud technologies and integration between multiple systems will be considered an asset
· Motivated to implement the best industry standards and practices in the solutions you develop
· Motivated to go the extra mile
· Solutions and customer-oriented thinking
· Ability to work in an international environment
· Independent and able to manage time efficiently
· Communication skills
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BENEFIT FROM:
· Flexible working conditions
· An attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and CRM development work experience.
If you are interested in this position or know of anybody who may be, kindly send a copy of your latest CV in a Word Document format to Eli Foley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +356 27 204 518 for more information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!