Senior Dynamics CRM Developers – Malta
Our client is seeking to recruit a Senior Dynamics CRM Developer to join the team in Malta. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading provider of innovative enterprise business solutions. This company, specialises in implementing, integrating, optimising and maintaining enterprise solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics AX, CRM and Office365.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Analysis, development & design of solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM (and possibly on other technologies in the Microsoft stack) in conjunction with other consultants and key-users based in Malta and in other countries
· Responsible for the implementation of Best Practices and High-Performance applications
· In collaboration with Project Managers and Business Consultants you will be responsible for the deployment, support and documentation of a wide range of software solutions
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS ROLE:
· You have an ICT (or related) degree (at Bachelor or Master level) or an appropriate qualification in the IT environment
· Minimum 5 years of Microsoft Dynamics CRM technical and functional experience
· Minimum 5 years developing .NET solutions
· Experience in developing for, implementing and supporting multi-national projects will be considered an asset
· Experience in cloud technologies and integration between multiple systems will be considered an asset
· Motivated to implement the best industry standards and practices in the solutions you develop
· Motivated to go the extra mile
· Solutions and customer-oriented thinking
· Ability to work in an international environment
· Independent and able to manage time efficiently
· Communication skills
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BENEFIT FROM:
· Flexible working conditions
· An attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and CRM development work experience.
If you are interested in this position or know of anybody who may be, kindly send a copy of your latest CV in a Word Document format to Eli Foley on email@example.com or call us on +356 27 204 518 for more information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!