Senior Frontend Developer
REPORTING TO: Software Development Manager
A bunch of developers who share a passion to create great products. They don’t inherit legacy code or deliver half products. Highly skilled, open to criticism and eager to learn, they’re proud of what they’ve created but need help…
Does not accept bad design. Attention to detail causes developer to feel SASSy and is not afraid to slice and dice a PSD.
A developer who is up for a challenge and doesn’t Gulp at the thought of Angular taking over the world.
Join us for a Friday beer and we won’t think any LESS of you. Together, we’ll Git push the industry forward and you won’t REST until we’ve created the best casino experience.
$ cat bower.json
About Cherry iGaming Group
Cherry iGaming Group has been established since 2010 and offers a wide range of internet-based games. We are part of Cherry AB who has offered land-based casino games in Sweden for over 50 years. The fun and excitement of gaming is the basis for all of Cherry’s activities. Online gaming is operated by fully owned subsidiaries in Malta.
Why work at Cherry?
• The working environment is important to us – all our employees love our spacious office and the pièce de résistance has to be our huge terrace.
• Free health insurance.
• Fruit, yogurt and coffee for everyone as well as a cold beer/soft drink for our Friday get-togethers after the working week is done.
• You are not just a number – we value all our team members and reward fairly.
• We encourage growth and development – whether that be to enhance your knowledge or skills within your own area of expertise, or support you at the start of a new career choice.
• With around 20 different nationalities, we have an exciting and very interesting bunch of people in our ‘Cherry family’.
• We expect hard work and dedication but always manage to have a lot of fun along the way.
Note: As with all positions, due to the dynamic nature of Cherry’s business, key responsibilities will evolve and change over time.