Senior Internal Auditor
My clients are currently seeking to recruit an Senior Internal Auditor with the responsibility to carry out audit of financial statements and other assurance engagements under the supervision of the audit manager and audit partner. The applicant must be a responsible and motivated individual and have an eye for detail. He/she will from part of the team providing assurance services within the organization.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Carry out audit engagements successfully from beginning to end;
• Drafting of financial statements in accordance to GAPSE and IFRS;
• Maintain communication with audit manager and to ensure client satisfaction;
• Seek to build new and good client relationships
• Perform other job related duties as necessary.
• Qualifications and Experience:
• Graduate in accountancy or is currently in the final stages of an ACCA qualification;
• Working knowledge of IFRS and International Auditing Standards;
• A minimum of 2 years auditing experience;
• Capable of working within a team and manage multiple engagements;
• Above average communication skills;
• Adaptable, highly organized and can meet deadlines;
• Observant, critical and problem solving;
• Smart and well presented;
• Capable of working with minimum supervision.
In case , If it sounds interesting and you want to talk some more, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org