Senior Java Developer
Leading Maltese communications company
Java, Spring and Networking
Excellent package – bonus and benefits
This is a Senior Java Developer role with a unique edge to it. It’s a position that combines the creation of software with networking. You’ll become a part of Malta’s leading communications services company that has an established presence and a reputation for excellence. Its unrivalled set of services that’s increasingly popular among the Maltese business community. It includes Cloud services, roaming hub services, data networking, IP services and much more.
As Senior Java Developer, you’ll create high-quality software provisioning and support tools that give the company a detailed overview of its complex network infrastructure. There is a really attractive package on offer with this role. Along with a good salary, bonus and benefits, the company will also provide a full suite of tools to support you in your role. This Senior Java Developer position is the ideal platform for growth, for a talented developer based in Malta right now.
– Design and implement software provisioning and support tools that provide a real-time view of the network infrastructure
– Integrate 3rd party systems with a range of network elements and systems
– Carry out acceptance testing, apply modifications and configurations
– Lead the maintenance of the infrastructure that hosts and delivers the company’s range of services
– Provide training to other team members in other departments
– 3 years with Java, Spring
– Networking skills
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 28,000 – 35,000
For more information, contact Kate Zsofcsak confidentially on +356 2034 1537 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting Java and Python Development professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other Java and Python Development opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities visit our website at www.archer.com.mt
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta