Senior Pensions Administrator – Malta
Experienced Senior Pensions Administrator required for an industry leading pensions administration provider where the employees are their best asset and they are rewarded with a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits. Excellent career development and an environment where your creative thinking and desire for exceptional customer service will be recognised and encouraged.
Purpose of the role:
To provide an effective and efficient pensions administration service to a wide range of UK based businesses, charities and institutions. Ensuring all company objectives and values are met while putting the customer first at all times.
· Day to day staff management to ensure efficient and effective delivery of client work to strict deadlines
· Provide support to Team Leader and Deputy Team Leader
· Management of client relationships with trustees, scheme members and corporate clients
· Project manage annual projects including renewals, benefit statements, life assurance, PHI and pension increases in line with legislation
· Training and mentoring of team members
· Ensuring technical and legislative knowledge is current
· Supporting and contributing to team meetings
· General administrative duties
· Work closely with other internal departments to ensure full service provided to clients
To be suitable you’ll have:
· Able to demonstrate thorough knowledge of pensions administration activities
· Previous experience of Defined Benefit including leavers, retirement s, deaths, transfers in, transfers out, monthly processing and investment, benefit statements, renewals and pension increase
· Knowledge of current pensions legislation and framework is essential, especially the regulatory requirements of various Pensions and Finance Acts
· Previous project management experience
· Proficient in all Microsoft packages
If you are interested or know of someone that could be, kindly forward your CV in a word format to Eli Foley on email@example.com or call on +356 27 204 518 for further information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!