Senior Python Developer – Permanent
A new role in a well-established Gaming company, the Senior Python Developer position offers you the chance to develop exciting new features and maintain and enhance existing platforms and applications.
You will join an excellent team of developers who are outgoing and positive, in an open, international and welcoming environment, centrally located in Sliema.
This Senior Python Developer role allows you to be self-starting and self-motivated, collaborating with team members and third party providers to deliver new functionalities and improve existing ones.
It suits Python Developers with an understanding or strong interest in GIT and Agile workflows.
This is a full stack Python Developer role, where you can exercise your ambition and adaptability while enjoying flexible hours and great prospects for career advancement and personal growth.
- Assist the definition of end-to-end technical solution, including liaising with external suppliers and other IT teams to drive the integrated solution design and troubleshoot
- Maintain existing applications and enhance and develop new functionalities and features
- Use and develop skills in Python Development and Agile processes
- Enjoy a flexible environment that values employees and fosters growth and development
- Fulfil a full stack Python Developer role, with the challenge of sophisticated business logic and complex data
· 5 or more years’ experience in Python development and MySQL across a range of platforms such as WordPress and Symfony
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 35,000 – 40,000 plus employee benefits such as health insurance