Senior Risk and Fraud Manager – Platin Gaming / Tipbet Ltd.
Our international company is looking for talented Senior Risk and Fraud Manager. The right person will be able to assure continuous risk management and actively foresee issues in order to decrease risk exposure to zero in our sportsbook activities. The person will be responsible for determining possibly fraudulent accounts activities, inspect them and decide precisely on them in order to minimise the impact on proper customers and organisation as a whole. It is important that future manager will set up alerts, antifraud workflows and will provide sensible reaction measures in cooperation with other internal departments. The successful candidate will be also involved in analysing customers’ behaviour and fraudulent activities.
- Investigate, classify and prioritise various forms of fraudulent users and payment concerning activities
- Oppose and avoid high-risk scenarios, specify and analyse internal control and risk management techniques to defend operation from fraudulent attacks
- Establish risk and fraud avoidance measures
- Evolve KYC and AML policies and processes.
- Monitor and authenticate customer registrations
- Establish strategy and monitor measurements to avoid bonus abuse, charge-backs and fraudulent activities in general
- Conduct Anti- money laundering measures performance analysis
- Monitor and analyse customers’ attitudes
- Approve players’ pay-outs assure that turnover requirements at customer withdrawals are answered
- Oversee and optimise current and new payment methods
- Communicate possible and actual fraudulent attacks to other answerable employees and departments
- Determine weaknesses and vulnerabilities
- Regularly research information concerning online fraud threats
- Reduce Key Performance Indicators (e.g. Charge back ratios, Refunds)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role, experience in iGaming and/or in sports betting company will be considered as asset
- Outstanding knowledge of online payments, gaming accounts, banking and payments processing
- Understanding and experience in monitoring, measuring and preventing fraud
- Understanding of mitigations to risks related to iGaming environment
- Understanding of related legislation and regulations in fraud and risk mitigation
- Exceptional analytical and investigation skills
- Outstanding punctuality and exceptional communication skills
- Efficient judgement and informed decision making skills
- Eagerness to work on various shifts, night shift as well as public holidays.