SEO Manager in Estonia
· Develop and execute SEO strategies and campaigns
· Develop and execute link-building activities
· Perform regular SEO analysis, present recommendations for optimization of content and architecture and implement in cooperation with web development and country managers
· Monitor and report on progress and developments for sites
· Assist with optimization of landing pages
· Cooperate with co-workers and external partners to ensure SEO best practices are met
· Keep best practice guidelines updated for colleagues including content managers, web developers and graphic department
Experience and skills required:
· Proven experience within SEO
· Experience within gambling or vertical with similar competitive landscape in the Scandinavian market.
· Experience with relevant tools and services including but not limited to Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog.
· Experience with keyword research
· Experience with conversion optimization is a benefit
· A fluent level of verbal and written English skills is expected.
· The position will be in Tallinn, Estonia. Relocation package is offered
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send a copy of your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org