Servicing Deputy Manager – Malta
Department: After Sales Department
Title: Servicing Deputy Manager
Reports to: Servicing Manager
Support the manager in performing management functions such as staffing, training and expanding business plans. Facilitate daily missions, execute various tasks, and act as a link between assistant managers, employees and subordinates.
· Communicate with the team and implement the organisation’s operational guidelines, standards and policies.
· Monitor and manage day to day operational activities
· Provide help and advice to customers using company’s products and services
· Improve customer service procedures for the department
· Investigate and resolve customer’s issues and complaints regarding operational matters – Handle all queries and client feedback in a professional manner.
· Take ownership of the department’s issues and follow problems through to resolution
· Keeping up to date with the company’s new products and services.
· Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
· Identify and address staff training and coaching needs
· Being involved in staff recruitment and appraisals
· Carries out managerial responsibilities and monitors efficiency of employees.
· Monitors the budgets for each segment of the department and assists in its implementation.
· Help maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities, plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department
· Document and prepare business management reports.
· Promotes & maintains awareness and compliance of H&S in accordance with best practice and legal requirement.
· Have a technical background – an engineer would be fantastic but a technical person would work too
· He/she needs to be strong in people management skills, especially leadership
· Be patient and analytical to look into the processes such as what we call red hours (i.e. wastage of hours) and come up with suggestions to address such cases
· Ideally able to speak and write business communication in both Maltese and English
· Preference will be given to candidates with experience in such roles though we are willing to develop the right candidate who have potential
If you are interested or know of someone that could be, kindly forward your CV in a word format to Eli Foley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +356 27 204 518 for further information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!