Silverpop Email Marketing Expert
Our client is an exciting online casino which has experienced very rapid growth since launching in early 2014. Licensed in the UK and Malta, it has enjoyed considerable success in key markets across Europe and around the world, and is looking to add to its team as it gears up for further growth in 2016 and beyond.
As email marketing manager, you’ll be responsible for all aspects of our clients multiple email marketing programs. From scheduling, to production, through to execution, you’ll work closely with the marketing department to achieve measurable email marketing results.
You have already been working in an email marketing role (preferably with three years’ experience), have a have good working knowledge of email marketing best practices and HTML, and be well versed in using enterprise email providers (preferably IBM Marketing Cloud (Silverpop), and tools such as Litmus and Email On Acid.
– Day-to-day management of email marketing activities, including the management of its e-marketing calendars and campaign schedules
– Working closely with the rest of the marketing team, develop and deploy effective email campaigns using IBM Marketing Cloud (Silverpop).
– Analyze the effectiveness of email campaigns using IBM Marketing Cloud (Silverpop) and other industry-standard tools.
– Develop and implement email marketing strategies and initiatives in conjunction with the marketing manager and other key stakeholders
– Optimize emails using industry best practices and strategic A/B testing
– Develop and manage ad hoc and automated email campaigns in IBM Marketing Cloud (Silverpop).
– Monitor emerging trends in email marketing best practices and technical standards
– Compatibility testing of emails to ensure they are compatible with all major browsers, email platforms and devices.
– Ensure appropriate creative call-to-actions are deployed for each target audience
– Setting up and conforming all email links, dynamic content and personalized fields function properly
– Develop and revise automated mailings in conjunction with the rest of the marketing department.
– Assist with implementation of marketing automation
– Collaborate with internal and external designers on visual content
Qualifications and experience:
– Experience in iGaming industry
– Three or more years of relevant work experience in email marketing, email administration and/or direct marketing
– Experience with IBM Marketing Cloud (Silverpop) or similar ESP
– Basic email HTML and CSS coding experience
– Excellent organizational, communication and project management skills
– Strong grasp of email best practices
– Experience with understanding and interpreting email metrics and/or web analytics and KPIs relative to campaign performance
– Working knowledge of variable content, segmentation, personalization
– Impeccable eye for detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to meet tight deadlines
– Highly motivated with a strong work-ethic, and able to operate independently with minimal supervision
– Ability to handle pressure, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and accurately in order to meet tight deadlines
– Analytical and creative thinker with excellent time management and problem solving skills
– Fluent English speaker; additional languages would be an advantage