Social Media Manager – Platin Gaming / Tipbet Ltd.
As Social Media Manager, you have to manage and maintain social media marketing promotions and campaigns for us and our clients. The day-to-day activities includes:
- Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content.
- Search for news/articles to post and write blog articles.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a social way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Engage in dialogues and answering questions for the Company in Social Media spaces, where appropriate.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business.
- Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results and report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Excellent German and English writing and language skills
- Experience in the gaming and sportsbook industry
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field.
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques
- You are a good team player.