Social Media Manager
Twin, a new and refreshing online casino launching this summer is looking to add a superb Social Media Manager to it’s already impressive line up of Twinners. Are you a total social media wizard looking to be a part of launching a new brand on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram? Can you lead the way by working in a closely knit team, proposing and implementing best in class social media strategies? If so, then we are looking for someone just like you to join our ranks!
Twin will be an exciting new iGaming brand looking to redefine how an online casino positions itself to an audience through social media. Reporting to the CMO, the role requires someone who not only has some serious social media know-how and passion but also some iGaming experience and a love for out of the box thinking and marketing initiatives. We guarantee working with us will not be boring as the role requires diving into the world of Twin!
We will entrust you following responsibilities:
- Setup, manage and report on all the company’s social media accounts and marketing efforts.
- Create engaging and appealing content for social media, as well as gutsy promotions, competitions and campaigns, keeping our audiences thrilled at all times.
- Liaise and coordinate all activities with internal stakeholders such as Marketing, Product, Design and CRM departments.
- Ensure objectives and goals are met and report regularly on these.
- Take ownership of all necessary third party software and tools required for effective management of our social media channels and reporting.
- Manage & execute, in coordination with Marketing Managers, all advertising on social media channels.
- Source and manage external resources and freelancers when required.
- Report on all social media activity and performance in a clear and attractive manner.
- Keep up to date on all social media channel rules, regulations and brief internal stakeholders on these.
Your skills and experience:
- Fluent in English. Additional fluency in Swedish is seen as an advantage.
- Superior written and oral communication skills with a touch of flair.
- Superb proof reading and content management skills.
- Above average inter-personal and communication skills.
- A passion for social media, matched by extensive knowledge of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram platforms (amongst others).
- An interest in Casino product, slots and live casino will be considered an advantage.
- Experience in iGaming and/or Public relations and marketing.
- Motivated team player but that can also function well on their own.
- Superb multi-tasking, time & project management abilities.
- A positive mindset with a friendly and approachable attitude to team work.
- Results and objective-driven, with a “can do” attitude.
- Exciting opportunity to be part of and impact upon the creation of a new and innovative brand on the market.
- Attractive remuneration package including health insurance and gym membership.
- International flexible work environment with engaged, driven & professional team.
- Great & modern office space in Ta’Xbiex just 5 minutes away from the Mediterranean Sea, with plenty of social activities in and outside the office.