We are looking for a passionate Web and Mobile Software Architect with experience and in-depth knowledge about emerging technologies. A strong technical understanding Software and Mobile technologies is required. The Software Architect will work directly with both technical and business stakeholders to translate vision and designs into sustainable, customer-focused solutions.
· Provide architectural guidance to the development team from project initiation through final launch. This includes writing technical concepts, ability to modularise a system, make use of the best design patterns and best practices.
· Define the architectural vision for the companies online channels.
· Work with business owners and cross-functional teams to understand requirements and collaborate on solutions in an Agile environment.
· Hands-on development of responsive mobile applications.
· Supporting development teams during analysis and prototyping applications across multiple browsers, devices and platforms.
· Provide technical leadership for team members, including advisement on technical designs, code reviews and quality assurance.
· Ensure code is maintainable, scalable, built for ease of use, and performs optimally across devices and browsers.
· High quality of detailed technical documentation ensuring transparency to all stakeholders whilst serving as a reference point to the development teams when needed.
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent years of experience in computer sciences
· 10+ years of software development experience in a fast-paced Agile environment
· Strong hands-on development experience with front-end technologies, including AngularJS is required. Knowledge of frontend security is an asset.
· Strong Java hands-on experience, including the Spring framework, REST APIs would be considered an asset.
· Experience building cross-device hybrid mobile applications. Native development on iOS and Android would be considered an asset.
· Strong skills in web-based architectures, including performance optimisation and networking.
· Frontend optimization techniques, dynamic content retrieval, state management, accessibility techniques, device-portability techniques
· Experience with SOA in high volume, customer-centric web and mobile applications, commerce sites, multivariate testing, and financial applications is highly desirable
· Solid knowledge in the areas of Networking, Databases and Security
· Team player, self motivated with strong work ethics.