Software Developer – Malta
· Development, configuration, management and maintenance of .NET applications.
· Design and implementation of relational databases (MySql & MSSql).
· Front-end development of applications.
The selected candidates will also be required to understand existing systems and perform updates / maintenance on said systems.
Candidates must also have the following Skills and Experience:
· An IT-related degree or qualification.
· Proficiency in .NET technologies.
· Experience in front-end technologies (HTML, CSS, jQuery, etc).
· Be able to work under minimal supervision.
· Be able to work in a dynamic environment.
· At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
· Possess good written and spoken English.
The following will be considered an asset:
· Experience with Azure platform and services.
· Experience with LINQ, Entity Framework & Code First and WCF services.
· Experience with HTML5.
· Experience with Reporting Services / Crystal Reports.
· Experience with development of mobile applications.
· Knowledge of accounting principles and concepts.
If you are interested or know of someone that could be, kindly forward your CV in a word format to Eli Foley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +356 27 204 518 for further information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!