Software Developer with Networking Background
We are looking for a Software Developer with a flair for networking. As a Provisioning Systems Specialist reporting to the Manager – Network Service Assurance in the Technical Division your main responsibilities will include the following:
– Design and Implementation of Software Provisioning and Support Tools utilised to provide a view of the status of the network infrastructure;
– Design, Monitor and execute projects intended to integrate third party systems with various network elements/systems or other 3rd party on in-house developed systems;
– Conduct acceptance testing, modifications or necessary technical work configurations in relation to software releases;
– Maintain the infrastructure utilised to host and deliver the services;
– Liaise with peers in other sections within technical Networks or in other company’s entities as may be required;
– Be responsible to provide training to other members of staff in other departments;
– Might be required to provide support duties outside regular office hours
– Also be assigned different duties in accordance to Group exigencies.
You should have:
– Experience in Spring Framework;
– Experience in J2EE, JPA, XML, Web-services (JAX-WS);
– Experience on DBMS including Oracle, Sybase and MySql;
– Knowledge on object oriented programming and design patterns;
– A valid driving license – required to drive a Company car.
Nice to have:
– Experience in Telecoms operations environment;
– Knowledge of BRMS and BPMS such as Drools and JBPM;
– Excellent troubleshooting and logical skills;
– Good communication skills (verbal and written), good personal and interpersonal skills;
– Good organisational and task management skills.