Software Quality Assurance Engineer / Testing Analyst – Malta
We test Financial Transaction Processing software that enables millions of customers world-wide. Help us in developing software that enables consumers to pay quickly, smoothly and securely! As a QA/Test Analyst you will form part of the recently established QA team. It is an exciting opportunity where you will have first-hand input in defining and improving the company’s QA processes, through testing and continuous feedback.
· Facilitate establishment of QA processes and principles;
· Document test processes or systems as required;
· Create, document, and execute test cases;
· Analyse problems, detect root causes and resolve issues in a timely manner;
· Document and communicate test results using appropriate tools;
· Provide work estimates and commit to deadlines;
· Identify areas for automation and communicate with the automation team;
· Participate in day-to-day QA activities;
· A degree in Business and Computing or a related field;
· At least 3 years’ experience working in QA/software testing;
· Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues;
· Knowledge of test case management and defect tracking tools, as well as other QA activity related tools;
· Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL, HTML, XML;
· Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral;
· Previous work experience in the Financial sector will be considered an asset;
· Knowledge of software development will be considered an asset;
If you are interested in this position or know of anybody who may be, kindly send a copy of your latest CV in a Word Document format to Eli Foley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +356 27 204 518 for more information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!