SOFTWARE TESTING DEVELOPER – Permanent
Established Software Organization
Prospects of career development in a growing team
You can count on a challenging environment in a well known company, flexibility in office time, work/life balance and many company benefits.
The role calls for a person who is passionate about software testing. It entails the planning, design, development, maintenance and execution of software testing plans for a wide range of in-house developed and outsourced applications.
· Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of testing objectives.
· Design and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated) to address business and technical use cases whilst meeting established quality gates and release requirements
· Update test cases and test automation based on application changes or defects discovered.
· Experience writing software with java or C#
· Familiarity with entire software development life cycle as well as test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Stress & Scale, Smoke & Sanity) and when to apply them.
· Knowledge of of automated test frameworks (preferably Junit or SoapUI) and other software testing tools in the industry, such as Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin, Sikuli, etc.
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 30,000– EUR 35,000 per annum +excellent benefits