Spanish PPC Manager
– Devise and implement PPC/Social strategies across a number of platforms and manage daily campaign management in accordance with the strategies.
– Take responsibility for the day to day running and management of the territory accounts.
– Carrying out technical changes.
– Analysing & drawing insight from internal & 3rd party data.
– Create testing plans and manage their implementation.
– Incorporate regular review sessions with team to ensure campaigns follow best practice principles.
– Incorporating a clear direction for weekly activity & monthly focus.
– Resolve challenges across the accounts to ensure smooth campaign management.
– Work with Marketing Operations Manager to ensure effective enhancement of campaign strategy, with specific performance targets and objectives tailored to exceed internal commercial expectations.
– Work closely with the wider marketing team when devising advanced strategies for all territories and products.
– Develop an advanced understanding of all products, competitors, industry changes, marketing and compliance requirements associated with running campaigns within the sector.
– Manage budgets in line with internal forecasts and ensure the effective management of supplier IO’s and payments through internal finance teams.
– Devise, implement and run innovative campaigns with defined goals and objectives in mind.
– To audit and review campaign set ups and launches to ensure optimum impact and quality assurance at all times.
– Ensure the effective delivery of paid media (Social & PPC) reports and insights to senior management on a monthly basis.
– Use and implement a variety of proprietorial & 3rd party tools to compile and draw insight from performance data to ensure effective awareness of user trends and behaviours that can help drive performance enhancement.
– Work closely with suppliers & senior management team to ensure effective support, training and insights for the executives and wider business.
– Take an active part in team meetings with a focus on striving for excellence across the activity.
– Share knowledge, insight, best practice, approaches and ideas with internal teams and senior management.
– Efficiently manage yours and the wider team’s workload to ensure the effective cover for absence and need for cover across differing event schedules.
Key Skills & Experience:
– Highly numerate with an Intermediate to advanced understanding of excel.
– Show evidence of the ability to make informed decisions through the use of data.
– Experience at managing large monthly budgets and delivering to core KPI’s.
– Extensive knowledge of paid media processes and techniques, with experience in the use of Google, Bing, Yahoo and Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter) preferable.
– Native language speaker Spanish and Fluent English
– An understanding of HTML, CSS, and Feed rules and their use within PPC and Social advertising.
– Knowledge and awareness of Analytics packages and platforms is preferable but not essential.
– Demonstrable skill at launching and managing the set-up of large scale PPC campaigns.
– Analytical and inquisitive.
– Self-starter with a positive outlook.
– Passion for paid media and digital knowledge, with a growing desire for new platforms and channels.
– Pro-active and organised with excellent time management and planning skills.
– Able to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
– Creative mind-set with strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Credible, confident and articulate.