SQL Data Analyst
Title: SQL Data Analyst
This a small but well supported international team developing some great tech in the e-commerce sector.
As a Data Analyst you will be part of one of the most innovative and advanced data technology start-ups based in Malta. Your main role is to help produce, interpret and articulate information from our large database.
This exciting opportunity offers the successful candidate the ability to draw on their technical knowledge, and utilize their strong IT skills in a diverse role.
To be considered for this position you should be an enthusiastic and energetic candidate who is passionate about data and technology.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Assist in managing and maintaining product data within an MS SQL database
• Adding value to other marketing and product management tasks
• Strong knowledge of MS SQL and database management
• Strong computer literacy – a solid knowledge of Excel and data manipulation
• High level of organisational skills, with a proactive approach
• High level of attention to detail and time management skills
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field
If you believe you have the relevant parts and IT skills for this role, and are genuinely looking to take your career to the next level and be part of an exciting future, then please forward your CV now, in strict confidence.
For more information contact Diyana confidentially on +356 99338359, or email your CV in word format to email@example.com
See more related roles at http://www.archer.com.mt/database-jobs/