Swedish Affiliate Manager – Malta
Our client is looking for an Affiliate Manager to join their team based in Malta.
The Affiliate Manager’s task is to increase revenues and acquire new customers by
identifying, recruiting and securing agreements with affiliates. Responsibilities will include:
Role and Responsibilities
• Responsible for all aspects of affiliate systems used for all brands, including
commercial issues, implementation, maintenance and evaluation.
• Responsible for attracting and signing new affiliates
• Responsible for developing affiliate programs for groups of affiliates
• Handling day-to-day communication with assigned affiliates and assisting in any
• Activate and stimulate affiliates to increase revenues
• Single point of contact for affiliates
• Monitor and analyse the results of the affiliates
• In collaboration with the product and brands, launch marketing campaigns through
Formal Role Requirements
• Experience from online gaming or similar internet driven business
• Knowledge and experience from online marketing and consumer behaviour
• Tertiary education level in marketing, communication or similar is meritorious.
• Fluent in written and spoken English and ideally Swedish
Personal skills and traits
• Result driven
• Creative and entrepreneurial
• Takes own initiatives and completes assignments
• Good ability to prioritise