Swedish sales coach / team leader – Spain
Are you an extremely motivated, ambitious person with experience in sales or fundraising? Looking for a new challenge and want to develop your career in an organization where entrepreneurship and focus on results are highly valued?
Our client is going through a period of expansion and now wants to expand his team with more Team Leaders, so if you do not want to miss this rare chance to create a better world to live in while having great fun at work, you need to read further.
Our client is a modern, innovative Contact Centre focused on providing the Swedish market, cost-effective marketing solutions of exceptional quality. Their headquarters are in Marbella, southern Spain. The company was founded on an idea of improving any inefficiency in the Swedish telephone industry and despite his young age, it managed to put together a management team with a combined industry experience of 50 years in sales, leadership and coaching.
They are already 35 full-time employees in the office and the total sales volume has increased every month since it opened its doors in late 2014.
They are currently seeking a committed and dynamic Coach / Team Leader who is operationally responsible for the daily sales for one of our customers.
· Call screening and follow-up sales calls
· Recruit, train, coach and supervise a team of 8-10 outbound sales agents
· Management of agents with KPI’s and SLA criteria
· Coach Calls and appraisals with your group
· Ensure sales services of high quality
· Work closely with Sales Managers and other executives to develop operations
· Results reporting to internal management and customer
· Attendance Monitoring and reporting
We are looking for:
· Have a high level of ambition as well as a results oriented personality.
· You spread positive energy through your own positive approach and attitude at work.
· You will be easy to teach and speak in front of a larger group.
· You should be able to coach your team both as a group and individually.
· Flexibility and problem solving skills are very important qualities because unforeseen problems can arise and must be handled as quickly as possible.
· Experience of previous leadership roles is an advantage but not a requirement because we see your personal qualities important for this role.
What we can offer you:
The role of team leader is an incredibly important position because you are Sales Agents immediate supervisor. We care about your development as a Leader and you will work closely with the owner and president and be able to access to a great career progression within the company. Our employees are the company’s most important and valuable resources.
The company will help you to relocate and find accommodation in Marbella through their contacts in place. Obviously we also help with all the practical details regarding work permits etc. in Spain.
Andalusia is Spain’s southernmost region with one of Europe’s best climate. From Marbella you can see the coast of Africa across the Mediterranean Sea in clear weather, and life and culture, this is a big contrast from the big cities of Barcelona and Madrid. There are several very attractive destinations such as the Alhambra and Cordoba just a day trip away. The office is located about 100 meters from Marbella’s fabulous sandy beach.
Job Type: Full-time, With a six-months probation
Schedule: Monday – Friday, office hours
Start: As soon as possible
Salary: Individual wage (basic salary + bonus model)
If you are interested in this position or know of anybody who may be, Kindly send a copy of your latest CV in a Word Document format to Eli Foley on email@example.com or call us on +356 27 204 518 for more information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!