· Lead newly created IT team
· Opportunity to advance your career
· Well-established software house
A newly created IT team at this dynamic software company means new opportunities for you. As System Administrator, you will play a key role in this exciting endeavour, matching your Linux Systems skills with the diverse talents of your colleagues. This is a well-established company that specialises in bespoke IT platforms for the eCommerce and iGaming industries, two booming sectors in Malta. Since the company is embarking on new ventures and you will be joining at an early stage there is real potential here to grow into a leading role and advance your own career moving forward.
As System Administrator, you’ll enjoy a varied role that’s critical to the ongoing success of the company. You’ll take charge of the databases, optimising their performance and ensuring flow of data between the server and the front end. You’ll also ensure that they can handle a high requests volume and meet the demands placed on them.
· Manage the design and maintenance of AWS infrastructure
· Provide support to developers and product team
· Optimise database performance and accessibility, safeguarding integrity and security
· Manage the flow of data between the server and the front end
· Manage reporting and find ways to improve reporting processes
· 3-5 years’ experience as a Linux Systems Administrator – Cloud projects using AWS would be an asset
· MySQL knowledge
· Network experience – ideally with Routing using Cisco
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 30,000 – 40,000
For more information, contact Alessandro Binetti confidentially on +356 2034 1566 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting IT infrastructure professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other IT infrastructure opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities please see our website: http://www.archer.com.mt/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta