· International Telco company
· Windows and Linux experience
· Attractive benefits and bonus scheme
If you are truly passionate about new Telco technologies, don`t miss the opportunity to join
the top investor in this field!
This worldwide, highly recognized telecommunication company is looking for a mid- senior
level System Administrator to join their dynamic team of IT professionals and engineers.
As a System Administrator you will be responsible of maintaining system infrastructure
and services including operating systems, security systems and internal and external
You will also participate in configuring the network, planning periodical backup systems
and identifying critical issues to take proactive troubleshooting.
• Configure, maintain and support network hardware and software
• Research new technologies and assist with the development, acquisition, implement and
maintenance of software and hardware
• Maintain data and operating system backups
• install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware
Relevant skills and experience:
· 2 – 4 years` work experience as a System Administrator
· Linux and Windows operating systems
· Knowledge of Oracle and Microsoft servers and databases
· ITIL Certification (Desirable)
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 20.000 – EUR 30.000 + bonus scheme (up to 20% based on individual performance) + health and life insurance.
For more information contact Alessandro Binetti confidentially on +356 2034 1566 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialize in recruiting for IT infrastructure professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other IT infrastructure opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more IT infrastructure opportunities see http://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/