Tariffing and Pricing Analyst
We would like to invite suitably qualified and experienced candidates, to apply for the post of Tariffing and Pricing Analyst, reporting to the CVM and Tariffing Manager within the Commercial team.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
– Proposing, evaluating and implementing new tariff and pricing options;
– Improving and maintaining pricing tools and techniques;
– Monitoring market moves and trends;
– Carrying out financial analysis to assess the impact of:
– competitor tariffs and pricing;
– proposed new tariffs and pricing options;
– Analysing impact of new tariffs post-implementation;
– Establishing and maintaining costing models;
– Liaising with customer analytics function to obtain data and enhance market intelligence capabilities;
– Liaising with product development function and segment managers to develop tariff and pricing ideas for new products;
– Liaising with regulatory function to obtain approvals for new tariffs and pricing;
– Liaising with communications function to disseminate information on own and competitor tariffs;
– Analysing usage patterns;
– Cooperate with and assist management as and when required;
– Other duties normally associated with such a position.
– The selected candidate may, from time to time, also be assigned different duties in accordance to Group exigencies.
– Be in possession of a graduate qualification or equivalent in a commercial, statistical/mathematical or finance related field;
– Be proficient in the use of MS Office tools especially MS Excel
– Be able to work on own initiative;
– Have strong analytical skills;
– Be able to work under pressure and in a team.
The ideal candidate preferably has:
– A working experience in a telecommunications environment with experience in tariffing and pricing and / or in a financial environment;
– A working knowledge of SQL, SPSS and/or any other statistical tool such as PowerBI