Tow truck driver
Our client specialising in the auto-motive sector is seeking to recruit tow truck drivers to further expand it’s operations.
– Providing assistance in forms of towing and road help in an ethical and professional manner;
– Driving to destinations in an ethical manner;
– Knowledge on how to operate truck’s machinery;
– Mechanic responsibilities such as providing fuel, fixing flat tyre and fixing punctures amongst others;
– Assisting clients by fixing vehicles on the spot;
– Ensuring that inspection, maintenance and repair procedures are applied;
– Ensuring that vehicles, equipment and premises are checked, maintained, fixed and functioning.
– A minimum of 1 year experience working as a Mechanic or a similar role;
– Fluency in both Maltese and English;
– Familiarity with Maltese roads and locations;
– Mechanical knowledge;
– Valid tow-truck driver licence;
– Able to work on own initiative.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com quoting “Tow-truck driver” in the subject field. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information and marital status.