Training Consultant (Financial Experience)
The Training Consultant provides the necessary training support required to develop potential financial consultants prior to joining the company.
The Training Consultant will be responsible for:
· Coaching and mentoring groups of candidates looking to successfully join our client’s team.
· Delivering training on financial products as well as efficient sales techniques.
· Working alongside Head of Training to identify knowledge shortfalls, prioritise and escalate feedback where necessary, and implement practical solutions.
· Monitoring and reporting on staff development and achievements.
These duties and responsibilities may be amended from time to time at the sole discretion of the Employer, subject to formal notification being provided to the Employee.
The ideal candidate should:
· Possess a strong command of the English language as well as have the ability to communicate effectively, with experience in public speaking and/or training groups of 12+ people.
· Have the ability to grasp and become proficient in new concepts swiftly and adapt to the changing needs of the business.
· Be willing to relocate to Malta but willing to travel internationally for approximately 1 week every quarter.
· Be able to act as a mentor and deliver presentations in a clear and enthusiastic manner.
· Experience within the financial services sector will be considered an asset.
Distinguishing Features/Critical Competencies
· Ability to adapt to new situations and adjust accordingly
· Organized and diligent
· Confident, strong natured in character and preferably extrovert in nature
· Attention to detail and accurate
· Works well under pressure and able to multi-task
· Ability to work alone as well as part of a team
· Excellent communication skills and command of the English Language
· Willingness to learn
· Time management skills
· A pro-active attitude with the willingness to go the extra mile.
· Solid command of the Microsoft Office Package
· Previous experience in group and/or individual training is a must
· Work experience in a similar role required
· ECDL certified
· Minimum level of education is Diploma level. Degree level considered to be an asset however not a pre-requisite