VIP Account Manager | Swedish
– Are you fluent in Swedish?
– Do you have previous working experience within affiliation, account management or CRM management?
– Are you able to build strong relationships with valuable customers and provide superb service and gaming experiences tailored to them, across all products?
One of the largest online gambling operators in the European market with registered customers exceeding 2.5 million worldwide with a customer base spanning over more than 150 countries. It offers a comprehensive range of online gambling products, such as sports betting, live betting, casino, poker, lotteries, bingo and soft games through the Group’s website.
Their VIP and high value customers are key to the success of their business. They are looking for someone to manage their current group of high net worth clients in the Swedish market. With native level Swedish language skills, the ideal candidate will be looking to build relationships with VIP customers, increase their loyalty and ensure that the products and services are tailored, providing an excellent experience.
– Build strong relationships with valuable customers and provide superb service and gaming experiences tailored to them, across all products
– Monitor individual customer performance and ensure that bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations are offered in accordance with business requirements
– Handle customers’ day to day queries and complaints, including out of hours when necessary, in order to provide the VIP with personal and ‘competition beating’ service
– Initiate campaigns that will drive activity for high net worth customers, ensure that they are generated in a timely manner, results monitored and reported
– Manage targets and a budget
– Monitor the customer base for new VIP customer potential
– Work alongside Marketing and Events teams to plan and execute events; entertain and host customers at various local and global events
– Acquire knowledge of customers and build profiles including playing behaviours, interests, likes and dislikes
– Native level Swedish speaker
– Strong relationship building skills and the ability to build trust; strong social and people skills
– Great organisation, planning and prioritisation skills, with strong attention to detail
– Excellent communication skills and strong ‘writing’ skills
– Sound commercial acumen, understanding of ROI and an analytical approach
– Friendly and enthusiastic, ability to use common sense, display good judgement, and think quickly on your feet
– Empathetic, discreet, and a good listener
– Be unfazed when making outbound calls to important customers
– Commitment to providing world class service to valuable customers
– Have a genuine passion for the online gaming industry, either as a customer or through work experience in the industry
– Be presentable, willing to travel and work outside of normal office hours
– Degree educated, with formal training in Marketing, CRM or Events Management an advantage
– Some work experience in an Account Management or CRM role, or alternatively experience in Customer Services, in online or land-based Gaming industries
– 25 days paid holiday
– Private medical insurance, yearly gym membership compensation
– Free eye tests
– Free fruit every day and ice creams or cakes once a week
– Free coffee and subsidised soft drinks
– Regular nights out and office social events
– Excellent Learning and Development opportunities
– Increased maternity and paternity leave
– Influenza jab