Web Designer in Malta
The position reports to Head of Marketing & Communication
As a web designer, you have to visually communicate ideas from concept to completion using a combination of words and graphics. This position is placed within the central marketing and communication department where we produce and oversee the marketing and communication in all our countries. The web designer will be working closely and under the supervision of the Art Director.
• Responsible for daily newsletter assets, banners (using outsource partner), promotional imagery and campaign site content and design
• Other tasks will include, the design of landing pages, printed materials and eventually TV materials
• Will be responsible for working with an outsource partner and possible future
Skills & Competencies
• Pixel perfect design accuracy
• Competent knowledge in typography
• Mid-level photo editing knowledge
• Excellent eye for quality
• Competent building wireframes
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of the end user experience including conversion efficiency
• Adobe Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator
• Proficient in HTML/CSS and a knowledge in AS2/3 (Flash)
• Flash timeline animation required and the ability to communicate with an outsource partner and work with them in a smooth workflow.
• Have the ability to integrate into an existing team is a must
• Remain positive in stressful situations
• Have a positive can-do attitude
• Must be able to work under pressure and to short deadlines
• A natural capacity to interpret the needs and wants requested and the ability to answer with fast and simple solutions.