Web Designer/Front-end Developer
– Global consultancy firm
– Big multicultural team
– Fully Agile / Scrum Environment
Imagine what you can accomplish when you join a world-wide consultancy firm like this one. With this role as Web Designer/Front-end Developer you will become a part of this leading company with a sterling reputation for its services in the Financial Services space spanning over 150 countries. The company’s global presence means it is also one of Malta’s most prestigious and established financial organisations. You’ll join its software house right here in Malta.
With this Web Designer/Front-end Developer role, you’ll become part of a diverse multicultural team. The people here are of different stripes and a range of backgrounds, that make sure to welcome new team members from Day 1. Your role finds you creating and maintaining websites and web and mobile-based interfaces. Creativity is central to the role – your designs and software will be used by a wide range of people, so giving them a seamless, intuitive user journey is one of the key challenges of the role.
– Play a client-facing role to understand requirements and explain design concepts
– Collaborate with team members to meet deadlines
– Design website and mobile interfaces from scratch
– Produce quality designs and software in XHTML, HTML and CSS
– Provide support to clients, dealing with queries and reviewing designs with them
– Embrace new technologies and ensure that team is well-versed in them
Strong experience with XHTML, HTML5 and CSS3
Background in jQuery
Knowledge of Photoshop
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 20,000 – 26,000
– Health insurance
– Flexi time options
For more information, contact Kate Zsofcsak confidentially on +356 2034 1537 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting Front End Development professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other Front End Development opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta