Title: Website Owner
This organisation creates bespoke betting platforms and websites for clients in Italy and Europe.
They have a strong team of .NET developers and an established Agile culture. This organisation is now looking for a technical person who has experience using .NET and Frontend technologies but has moved to a project or product management role.
The role is ideal for a self-motivated candidate who has experience managing CMS based, user-friendly, multi-language and high-performance, large-scale websites. The responsibilities will include liaising the development team, company’s clients and other stakeholders, as well ensuring the whole process from requirements to delivery runs smoothly and the end result is to highest standard.
• Solid experience with software product development, processes and product strategy
• Ability to comfortably communicate at executive level and with a technical development team
• Experience working with an Agile Scrum team and in an Agile environment
• High level relationship management experience coupled with the ability to establish and build new relationships
• Fluent English is a must; Fluent Italian is considered an advantage;
• iGaming experience
• Dynamic environment
• Agile culture
• Central location
• Occasional travel
• State-of-art product
The company offers competitive remuneration based on candidate’s experience.
For more information contact Diyana confidentially on +356 99338359, or email your CV to email@example.com. See more related roles at http://www.archer.com.mt/ project-management-jobs/.