Yard / Crane Operator
Medserv is currently recruiting for Yard / Crane Operator based in Malta to strengthen further its growing operations.
Overview of the Role:
- Conduct pre-use crane checks and provide completed check lists on daily basis;
- Operate the crane of the required capacity at the operations quayside, pipe yards or any other designated are in full compliance with the designated task and applicable safe systems of work, speed limitations and HSE standards;
- Strictly follow all instructions of management and immediately report any unsafe situations, incidents and other abnormalities.
- Ensuring full compliance with applicable safe systems of work, load limits and Medserv Group Operational and HSSEQ standards during crane operations;
- Ensuring ground conditions are fit for purpose prior to commencement of crane operations;
- Adhere to the Company’s Safe Driving Operation rules to and obey speed limits;
- Follow all other safety rules established at the base and port;
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise:
- Knowledge of written and spoken Maltese & English
- Driving licenses: CE (Min. 25 years of age, and holder of Driver CPC)
- Certified as a crane operator to the relevant standards as outlined
- A basic knowledge of LOLER Regulations;
- Ideally in possession of ADR license – Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- Some IT knowledge for on-board computer;
- Manual Handling Awareness. Ability to communicate and be a team member.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending an application letter together with a detailed CV directly via email: email@example.com by 31st October 2016.