Jobs In Malta Jan 15 2016
Jobs In Malta Jan 15 2016.
• Preparation of management accounts.
• Preparation of VAT returns and submission thereof.
• Improving on existing internal control procedures, not limited to re drafting such procedures where the need arises.
• Creating and maintaining systems in order to have full control and information on the company’s costs not limited to preparation of standard costs, job costing in order for these to be used in feasibilities, tenders and other transactions which the Company enters into.
• Responsible to execute the Budgeting process of the Group Companies under the direction of the Financial Controller.
• Assisting the Financial Controller in maintaining full control on the Company’s cash-flows and rolling forecasts thereof.
• Preparation of ad hoc reports as requested by the Group Financial Controller.
• Managing the Accounts Team in order to achieve the above targets.
• Other related duties as assigned by the Group Financial Controller or any person designated by him.
You will be joining a long established and dedicated software development team to contribute within software projects for the company’s clients. You will be using modern software technologies, mainly based on the Microsoft .Net framework, to build a variety of solutions such as websites, portals, management consoles, ecommerce modules and mobile. You will also participate in the ongoing development and evolution of our Transactional technologies which include POS, Mobile Payments, and ATM interactions.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Ownership of the casino product making sure all existing games/products are up to industry standard and that casino portfolio is up to date and competitive in the core markets.
Owning and overseeing the development plan for the Casino according to guidelines set up by the line manager and/or Head of Casino; liaising with the relevant teams (web development, IT, project teams, compliance etc) to ensure that the process is followed and developed as required and that final products/service are up to industry standard.
• Possess a Finance‐related University degree or hold a financial services qualification.
• Have working experience in managing investment portfolios that are fixed income based.
• Be able to analyse market information and developments and assess the likely effects of such developments on portfolio positions.
• Have experience with Bloomberg workstations
• Have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a dynamic environment.
One of the fastest growing online casinos based in Malta is looking for Swedish Support Agents to join their international team.
The successful candidate will be doing customer support by email, live chat and telephone.
We are looking for someone who shows initiative and will be hard working, dedicated and loyal.
They are offering an attractive salary, health insurance plus benefits.
Experienced Senior Pensions Administrator required for an industry leading pensions administration provider where the employees are their best asset and they are rewarded with a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits. Excellent career development and an environment where your creative thinking and desire for exceptional customer service will be recognised and encouraged.